Tuesday 15 March 2016

"No Technology Day" Came And Gone

Well no technology day came and went . as I aspected it was really difficult. I managed to make it till 5 with no technology, better than I thought I would do to be honest. So I am pretty pleased with that.
One thing I found really syeage was that the house was supper quite. Usually there would be a TV on or a radio but on Tuesday I had nothing. It was really weird to just be in silence. I remember one time that the ESB went out and even then I had to put a radio on as it was to quite.
The no social media was the easier part of the day. I'm not that attached to them I find myself just scrolling through Facebook just because I'm just waiting about really. But with the no phone, this was hard. For me I use my phone for time and Id say I look at the time 20 times a day. I had to keep asking the time so I'd say everyone was glad when I was done. Over all the no technology day was really hard to do. If I had to do it more than a day I think I would go crazy. I'm not one to be constantly in need of communication with others but the TV I don't think I could go without. 

No comments:

Post a Comment